Our story begins many, many years ago when Bill was but a high school student. He learned leatherwork from a guy in his neighborhood who made leather belts and sold them to various stores and truck stops. (Is it any wonder our belts are absolutely second to none?!)
Flash forward a few years... as a LEO with the Raleigh Police Department, Bill had a hard time finding good leather gear that he liked. So he made gear for himself, fellow officers and others referred to him. (It was working the beat in South Raleigh where the nickname "Wild Bill" came about.)
Jump ahead almost thirty years to where we are today - with holsters in all 50 states, every major metro PD across the country, every branch of military and government, and in 47 foreign countries.
With 15 years of experience in law enforcement, 13 years as a certified law enforcement firearms training instructor including 8 years at the Raleigh Police Academy, and service with the Army 11th SF, Bill has decades of professional experience with firearms and concealed carry. His experience lends a tremendous amount of practicality and usefulness to our innovative designs.
Wild Bill's Concealment is your premier source and first choice for quality leather holsters, magazine carriers, belts and other CCW accessories, all hand made right here in America!
Nearly THIRTY YEARS of making holsters and equipment has just about made Wild Bill's a household name in the gun community. Our customers expect the finest products of the highest quality that they can rely on day in and day out. With clients in just about every major law enforcement and military organization world-wide, our customers trust their lives to Wild Bill's equipment. You should too!
Why should you choose gear from Wild Bill's? Here are a few reasons:
Wild Bill's is family-owned and operated.
- No corporate crap, red tape or runarounds. We care about our customers.
- We don't have shareholders to keep happy. Only you.
Wild Bill's CCW equipment is bench made by hand.
- Each piece is given individual attention for superior quality control.
- Forming every piece of gear by hand ensures a perfect fit.
- Our gear features channelled stitching so the stitching sits flush, improving the overall finished look and increasing longevity.
Our products feature premium domestic bullhide.
- Bullhide is stiffer than cowhide, making a more durable product and providing a longer life.
- Our bullhide is gum-finished, giving it a smoother interior, eliminating the need for lining.
- Compressed hide like ours makes the overall product thinner, while offering the same strength as a holster using thicker leather.
- Bill's years of military, law enforcement and weapons instruction have led to superior designs that offer the best safety, accessibility and comfort features available in the market today.
Tested and proven.
- Nearly 30 years of providing great gear says a lot on its own.
- Our gear is being carried by members of the US Army Special Operations Command, Special Forces, US Navy SEALS, FBI, DEA, US Secret Service, US State Department, US Marshall's Service, US Border Patrol, Air Marshals, local law enforcement agencies from the NYPD to LAPD and everywhere in between, as well as many, many others. Professionals in the field trust our gear with their lives.
- Over the years, our holsters have been favorably reviewed in American Handgunner, Combat Handguns, Shotgun News, Guns and Weapons for Law Enforcement, American Rifleman, Peterson's Handguns, Guns and Ammo, Gun Test Magazine, Concealed Carry Magazine, and other firearms related books and publications.
Whether professional or civilian, our customers are serious about their personal protection, demanding the highest quality and utmost dependability from their holsters. And they know where to get it - Wild Bill's Concealment.